Beautiful Punjabi Girl Photo
- delighting the senses or exciting intellectual or emotional admiration; “a beautiful child”; “beautiful country”; “a beautiful painting”; “a beautiful theory”; “a beautiful party”
- Of a very high standard; excellent
- Pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically
- (of weather) highly enjoyable; “what a beautiful day”
- beautiful. is the third album from Fantastic Plastic Machine. It is the follow-up to Luxury, as well as the first album after moving from Readymade Records to avex trax. beautiful.
- (punjab) a historical region on northwestern India and northern Pakistan
- The Indic language of Punjab
- A native or inhabitant of Punjab
- a member of the majority people of Punjab in northwestern India
- Punjabi (foaled in 2003 in Great Britain) is a British Thoroughbred racehorse, born to sire, Komatie and dam, Competa. Punjabi started racing as a three year old in 2005. He won his first race, a Class 6, in May 2006 at Newcastle Racecourse in Newcastle, England.
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photo finish
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- A photograph
- a young woman; “a young lady of 18”
- A young or relatively young woman
- female child: a youthful female person; “the baby was a girl”; “the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle”
- A female child
- A person’s daughter, esp. a young one
- daughter: a female human offspring; “her daughter cared for her in her old age”
A Gujarati garba dance during the Hindu festival of Navratri. The garba is becoming increasingly popular, even among non-Gujarati Indians. Blacks, Whites and Hispanics also participate in this traditional Indian dance in the US. Nearly everyone can participate by learning a few simple dance steps and by following the rhythm of the beat. Much more intricate and rapid dance steps are performed by more seasoned dancers. Photo captured from a short movie i took at the event.
Beautiful Punjabi Girl Smiles – Chandigarh India
This photo is under copywright. It has been stolen and passed off as someone else’s work in India, but it is my photo!